Founded in 1999, Sabrina Monte-Carlo, is a recognised interior design studio based in Monaco. With four showrooms based in the principality and Saint-Jean-Cap Ferrat offering a diverse selection of luxury furniture, fabrics, tableware and accessories, it has become a one stop-destination for all interior and exterior decoration projects.
Sabrina Monte-Carlo aims to provide its clients with the most complete service, from research and advisory to the design proposal, the ordering process as well as the delivery and final installation. Sabrina and her team collaborate with an international and professional client base including notable architects and interior designers. Its portfolio now includes contemporary villas on the French Riviera, grandiose palaces in the Middle East, Louis XV apartments in Paris, rustic chalets in the Swiss Alps, and even modern private jets.
Having decorated over 150 of the world’s largest yachts, Sabrina and her team also pride themselves for a distinct expertise in the yachting sphere.
These projects have been profiled in publications such as Boat International, Showboats, Artravel and Elle Decor.
After a successful career in the fashion industry between the South of France and Miami Beach, Sabrina Monteleone-Oeino has decided to dedicate herself to her long-time passion, interior design. Combining her knowledge of fabrics with her eye for design, Sabrina has emerged as one of the first decorators to focus on luxury outdoor decor and has little by little expanded her work to interiors. Drawing inspirations from the effortlessly chic Mediterranean lifestyle, she developed a unique style characterized by elegance, contemporary lines, and vibrant colour schemes.
Sabrina Monte-Carlo has now become a true family business with Sabrina's sister, Sophie who is chief interior designer, and her two daughters: Manola and Carla, respectively interior and graphic designers.
Sabrina is also helped by a team of 30 talented and multilingual professionals including interior designers, interior and naval architects, fabric specialists, tableware experts, graphic designers, logistics managers and a delivery team.
Nous vous proposons tous nos services pour les résidences privées, les yachts, vos bureaux commerciaux haut de gamme et les avions privés :
- Propositions et devis de design d'intérieur
- Propositions d'aménagement
- Fourniture de mobilier, d'éclairage, de vaisselle et d'accessoires.
- Production en interne de rideaux, coussins et tissus d'ameublement
- Production en interne de linge de lit et de bain sur mesure
- Production en interne de meubles personnalisés
- Papier peint, panneaux muraux personnalisés et tapis de sol
- Services de livraison et d'installation
- Services d'expédition et de stockage internationaux
- Service après-vente
- Sélection et livraison de fleurs (en collaboration avec Stanislas Ducreux)
- Personnel de maison et formation (en collaboration avec Edmar International)